News & Announcements
On January 18th, 2017 the Village of Orland Hills Board of Trustees adopted Ordinance #2017-002 amending the Code of Ordinances of the Village of Orland HIlls. Included in this Ordinance is the adoption fo the following codes:
- 2015 International Residential Code
- 2015 International Building Code
- 2015 International Mechanical Code
- 2015 International Fire Code
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2015 International Performance Code
- 2015 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2015 International Existing Building Code
- Illinois Plumbing Code: Latest Edition adopted by the State of Illinois
- Illinois Accessibility Code & ADA: Latest Edition Adopted by State of Illinois
The above Building Codes will take effect on all permits submitted starting on February 1, 2017. We will work with you and your employees to make this a smooth transition. A copy of this ordinance wll be made available to you upon request.
Feel free to call the Village if you have any questions: (708) 349-1358
Mayor Kyle R. Hastings along with the Village Trustees are pleased to announce the launch of our new website! After several months of hard work, we are happy to announce the new website launched in December of 2016.
The goal of the new website iss to bring our website infrastructure up to date with the latest internet and security standards while at the same time making it easier for our residents, businesses and visitors to find the information they are looking for. The new website gives better access to all of the information that we have available online. Our residents will now have the ability to get emergency alerts as well as get up-to-date information on meetings and events.